HGW 1/32 scale wet transfer LUFTWAFFE WALKWAY - 232041
HGW's wet transfers are similar to ordinary decals. It is possible to move them during the application process and find the best position. Then just push the water from below the transfer, let it dry few hours, remove the transfer foil and work is done. Only text or symbol stays attached to the surface.
1. Cut the required part.
2. Soak in hot water and wait till the decal loosens its base-paper.
3. Apply as a regular decal.
4. Push the water from below the decal.
5. Let it dry for 2-3 hours.
6. Remove the transfer foil and clean the glue stains with water.