HGW 1/32 Roland C.II Seatbelts for Wingnut Wings -132545
1/32 HGW Roland C.II Seatbelts for Wingnut Wings -132545
Accessory designed for vintage model aircraft by Wingnut Wings. Seat belts from HGW Models are laser-cut so it is easy-to-use product. Set contains micro fabric belts and photo etched buckles suitable for large scale planes in 1/32 scale.
* contains micro-fabric and photo-etched highly detailed parts designed for great N1K2-J Shiden Kai (George) by Hasegawa and for other Japanese navy fighters
* belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them un/fastened
* made from printed micro-fabric material which behaves like a piece of rag
* textile parts are prepared for using filters and other agents (they are waterproof and resistant to common nonaggresive modeling preparations
* photo-etched parts are developed in cooperation with Eduard company
1. Take the precut textile part out of the sheet.
2. Remove the carrier paper.
3. Bunch the belts up and knead them between the fingers.
4. Thread the belts through the photo etched buckles – use superglue.
5. Put them into the seat.
6. Spray with glossy varnish.
7. Spray with matt varnish.
8. Soak the seat belts with very diluted oil colour (mix of black and brown) > texture highlight.
We Also Recommend