WalthersProto HO Scale 50' Evans Cushion Coil Car Ready to Run - choose your railroad
Select the railroad & road number from the drop-down option.
Designed to speed loading and unloading while protecting large steel coils in transit, the WalthersProto(R) 50' Evans Cushion Coil Car is a great way to add steel traffic to any HO layout. Featuring updated tooling with removable angled, round, or glass fiber hoods, additional features include:
- One time run of these road numbers
- Based on cars in service the 1970s to early 2000s
- Prototypes carry larger steel coils used to make automobiles, appliances, and food packaging
- Matching, removable hoods in angled, round, and glass fiber styles with lifting and stacking brackets
- Fully assembled with etched metal walkways, grab irons, underframe cushioning device, separate brake gear, and more
- Detailed body with V-shaped load cradle and separate restraints
- Heavy die-cast metal frame for enhanced performance
- 100-ton roller-bearing trucks
- Correct 36" RP-25 metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
- Detail your new coil cars in minutes with the Cornerstone Steel Coil Load (#933-1499), sold separately)
- Great for use with Walthers Steel and Auto Industry Series!