Walthers 910-2056 HO 50' FGE Insulated Boxcar Chicago & North Western #164028
Add color to your freight operations in minutes with WalthersMainline HO Scale 50' FGE Insulated Boxcars. Although they're technically reefers (American Railroad Association class RBL), the prototypes use insulation to maintain even interior temperatures, protecting prepackaged food, beverages and paper products that don't require refrigeration but can still be affected by humidity, heat and cold, and are also fitted with interior load restraints to prevent damage from shifting loads. Fully assembled and railroad ready, these cars are perfect for adding variety to your 1970s-and-later freight train consists.
* Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
* Prototypes in service early-1970s to modern era
* Perfect for serving warehouses, canning plants, printing plants, paper mills and other industries
* Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
* Correct 33" turned-metal wheels