Hi-Decal Line 1/48 decals for F-4D Phantom II - #48025
HDL48025 - 1/48 F-4D Phantom II USAFRES, South Korea, and Iran
Review by Steve Bamford on May 21 2009:
7 different Phantoms including 6 F-4E's and one RF-4C Phantom II.
- F-4D 66-8798, 151st TFS, 11th FW, Republic of Korea, Taegu AB, in 1990 Paint scheme is Gunship Gray and Gray. Artwork is a black roaring Lions head. Paint scheme is Grey/Gunship Grey.
- F-4D 67-14884 / 3-616, 308th TFS, 32nd TFW, Imperial Iranian Air Force, TFB.3 Nojeh in 1973. Paint scheme is Gunship Gray/Sand/Dark Brown.
- F-4D 67-14884 / 3-6712, 71st TFS, 71st TFW, Imperial Iranian Air Force, TFB.7 Hor in September 1980. Paint scheme is Sand/Dark Brown/Dark Green.
- F-4D 66-8802, 704th TFS, 924th TFG, USAF Reserve, Bergstrom AFB, Texas in 1988. Paint scheme is Dark Green/Mid Green/Charcoal Grey.
- F-4D 66-8801, 111th FIS, 147th FIG, Texas ANG, Ellington Air National Guard Station, Houston Texas in 1988. This particular jet is credited with downing a MiG-21 on May 31 1972 during the Vietnam War. Paint scheme is Dark Green/Mid Green/Charcoal Grey.
- F-4D 66-0271, 127th TFS, 184th TFG, Kansas ANG, McConnell AFB, Wichita, Kansas in 1986. Paint scheme is Dark Green/Mid Green/Charcoal Grey.
- F-4D 66-7751, 93rd TFS, 482nd TFW, USAF Reserve, Homestead AFB, Florida, March 1984. Paint scheme is Grey/Gunship Grey/Pale Grey.
We Also Recommend