HGW 1/48 scale Hawker Sea Fury laser-cut seatbelts and photoetch buckles - 148566
- contains micro-fabric and photo-etched highly detailed parts
- belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them unfastened
- made from printed micro-fabric material which behaves like a piece of rag
- textile parts are prepared for using filters and other agents, they are waterproof and resistant to common nonagressive modeling preparations
- Take the pre-cut textile part out of the sheet.
- Remove the carrier paper.
- Bunch the belts up and knead them between the fingers.
- Thread the belts through the photo etched buckles – use superglue.
- Put them into the seat.
- Spray with glossy varnish.
- Spray with matte varnish.
- Saturate the seat belts with very diluted oil color (mix of black and brown)
Alert subscription has been saved.
Failed to save subscription.
Subscribe to back in stock notification