HGW 1/32 Seatbelts for Hansa Bradenburg W.29 - Wingnut Wings - #132039
HGW 1/32 Scale Seatbelts for Hansa Bradenburg W.29 - Wingnut Wings - #132039
"LASER" seatbelts means that our belts are pre-cut. Set contains micro fabric belts and photo etched buckles for two (2) single seater airplanes in 1/32 scale.
- Fine print, real textile, natural texture, soft material, easy to thread the belts through the buckles - real look!
- Textile sheeting, metallic buckles
- Contains highly detailed micro-plastic and photo-etched parts designed for Hansa Bradenburg W.29 models by Wingnut Wings
- Belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them un/fastened
- Made from a printed micro-fabric material which credibly simulates textile
- Textile parts are prepared for use with filters (which leads to darkening shades) and are also waterproofed and resistant to normal nonaggressive modeler preparations.
- Photo-etched parts were developed in cooperation with Eduard company
1. Take the precut textile part out of the sheet
2. Remove supporting paper
3. Crumple the belt into a little ball and knead it between the fingers
4. Thread the belts through the buckles – use superglue
5. Put the belts into the seat
6. Spray the glossy varnish
8. Spray matte varnish
7. Cover the belts with very diluted oil color (mix of black and brown) – it will highlight the texture
We Also Recommend