HGW 1/32 Riveting set for Hasegawa or Revell Fw 190D-9 Dora - 321001
from the manufacturer's site:
HGW321001 Fw 190D-9 Dora riveting set-Hasegawa or Revell Doras
HGW models Riveting SET in 1:32 scale-entire model for Hasegawa and Revell kits
In general, riveting sets/airplane nail sets serve for "riveting" of plastic model aircraft kits. By using HGW sets it takes cca 3 hours "to rivet" whole aircraft in 1:32 scale and 2 hours for 1:48 scale. Result is completely precisely "riveted" model kit which is prepared for painting and any other final works.
We used Japanese documents for preparation of our riveting sets - seemed to be the most accurate. The biggest problem was to harmonize the form of real aircraft with its minimized form which is different depending on the variety of producers. For this reason you don´t have to modify (abrade/cut/whatever) any part of your plastic model. We´ve been worked with 0,1 mm tolerance and it just fits perfectly.
1. Clean model surface by wet cloth. Optional undercoat is Mr. Surfacer 1000 or Base White.
2. Cut each design out of decal sheet and dip them in warm water (30 - 40°C) for 10 - 15 seconds.
3. Check with finger tip if design is loose on base paper. If so place it in proper position on model and slide off base paper leaving design on model.
4. Apply Mr. Mark Softer for undercoat. Move design to exact position with wet finger tip and push out excess of Mr. Mark Softer, water and air bubbles which are under the decal - use soft cotton cloth.
5. Let the decal dry for approximately 2 hours.
6. Unstick the foil carefully and wash the marks caused by transfer glue
We Also Recommend