HGW 1/32 Control Surfaces Focke-Wulf Fw 190A/D/F Hasegawa/Revell 321004
HGW 1/32 Control Surfaces for Focke-Wulf Fw 190A/D/F suitable for Hasegawa and Revell kits - 321004
1. Clean the model surface with a wet cloth. Use Mr. Surfacer 1000 or Base White for an optional undercoat.
2. Cut each design out of the decal sheet and dip them in warm water (30 - 40°C) for 10 - 15 seconds.
3. Check with a fingertip if the design is loose on base paper. If so place it in the proper position on the model and slide off the base paper leaving the design on the model.
4. Apply Mr. Mark Softer for undercoat. Move design to the exact position with a wet fingertip and push out any excess Mr. Mark Softer, water, and air bubbles under the decal with a soft cotton cloth.
5. Let the decal dry for approximately 2 hours.
6. Unstick the foil carefully and wash off marks caused by the transfer glue.
We Also Recommend