HGW 1/32 Control Surfaces Focke-Wulf Fw 190A/D/F Hasegawa/Revell 321004
HGW 1/32 Control Surfaces for Focke-Wulf Fw 190A/D/F suitable for Hasegawa & Revell kits - 321004
1. Clean model surface by wet cloth. Optional undercoat is Mr. Surfacer 1000 or Base White.
2. Cut each design out of decal sheet and dip them in warm water (30 - 40°C) for 10 - 15 seconds.
3. Check with finger tip if design loose on base paper. If so place it in proper position on model and slide of base paper leaving design on model.
4. Apply Mr. Mark Softer for undercoat. Move design to exact position with wet finger tip and push out excess of Mr. Mark Softer, water and air bubles which are under the decal - use soft coton cloth.
5. Let the decal dry for cca 2 hours.
6. Unstick the foil cafefully and wash marks caused by trasfer glue
We Also Recommend