HGW 1/32 aircraft nails for LVG C.VI for Wingnut Wings - #321009
HGW 1/32 Scale Aircraft Nails for LVG C.VI for Wingnut Wings - #321009
Set consists of a complete pack of aircraft nails for LVG C.VI models in 1/32 scale. Riveting sets from HGW Models give the surfaces of plastic kits a highly realistic look. We recommend applying them under the paint and, once your model is painted, polishing the surface to make the accessories visible.
1. Clean model surface with a wet cloth, then spray the model with Surfacer 1.000 or use a base white undercoat
2. Cut each design out of decal sheet
3. Remove top foil and soak in warm water (approx 10-15 sec.)
4. Check with finger tip if the design is loose on base paper. If so, place the decal in the proper position on model and slide base paper off
5. For your undercoat, apply Mr. Mark Softer, then move design to exact position with wet finger tip
6. Push the water from below the decal, preferably with a soft cotton cloth, and let dry for approximately 3 hours
7. Finally, unstick the foil (use tweezers) and carefully wash away the marks caused by transfer glue
From the manufacturer: "...by using HGW sets it takes approximately three (3) hours to rivet/nail a whole aircraft in 1:32 scale and two (2) hours for 1:48 scale. The result is a complete and precisely riveted/nailed model kit which is ready for painting and any other final touches. We used Japanese documents for preparing our riveting sets as they seemed to be the most serious. The biggest problem was to harmonize the form of full sized aircrafts with their minimized forms which can vary depending on the producer. For this reason you don´t have to modify (abrade/cut/etc.) any part of your plastic model to work with the riveting/nailing kit. We have worked with 0.1 mm tolerance and it fits perfectly."
We Also Recommend