Grex - Tritium.TG3 Dual Action Pistol Style Airbrush, Top Gravity 0.3mm Nozzle
Click here for Manual and Schematic (http://www.grexusa.com/grexairbrush/support.php5#schematics)
Part of our Tritium Series, premium line of double action pistol style airbrushes, the TG combines ease-of-use, comfort, superior detail control and the versatility of using the perfect top gravity cup size for your project. Coupled with several unique and patented features, this airbrush truly is a Grex.
- Easy-to-use "pull" trigger controls both air and paint.
- Cutting edge design for precise control of fine detailed work.
- Internally mixed media for fine atomization.
- Ergonomic pistol handgrip with a textured surface for a firm comfortable grip.
- Patented Quick-Fit™ needle caps are quick and easy to setup and remove.
- Quick-Fit™ crown cap allows detailed spraying close to work surface.
- Rear handle Quick-Fit™ needle cap storage for quick and convenient access.
- Interchangeable top mount reservoirs - use the perfect cup size for your project.
- Inline top mount cups offer balanced handling of the airbrush.
- Cup design allows optimal paint flow even when the airbrush is held in an angle.
- Integrated paint cup is easy to clean and perfect for minute amounts of paint.
- Preset adjustment knob for precise paint volume control.
- Replaceable solvent proof teflon seals allows use of all media.
- Includes 3 reservoirs: 2mL (1/20 oz.), 7mL (1/4 oz.) and 15mL (1/2 oz.)
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle.
- New design nozzle design for improved air flow and durability.
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing.
- Convenient to clean design for ease of maintenance.
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for a responsive feel.
- Convert to different nozzle sizes with optional kits.
Double Action Pistol Stlyle
0.2mm, 0.3mm, or 0.5mm
2mL (1/20 oz.), 7mL (1/4 oz.), 15mL (1/2 oz.)
180g (6.4 oz.)
5 ~ 80psi (0.34 ~ 5.52bar)
Illustration, Fine art, Murals, Textile, Automotive, Body art, Woodwork
We Also Recommend