Atlas 50002760 N scale USRA SS Boxcar Richmond, Fredericksburg & Potomac #1131
Atlas' N Scale USRA Single Sheathed Box Car is modeled after the 50-ton outside braced boxcar designed by the United States Railway Administration during World War I.
* Opening Door
* Andrews trucks
* Accurate painting and printing
* AccuMate® couplers
* Brake detail
* Highly detailed body
* Simulated wood or steel door as per the prototype
* Different rib ends (7-8 or 5-5-5) as per the prototype
* Undecorated cars come with both simulated wood or steel doors.
* ITEM:50002760 / RFP #11310
AccuMate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.
We Also Recommend