Atlas 40004800 N Scale EMD GP39-2 Phase II Locomotive DCC & SOUND SOO LINE #4598
* Golden-white LEDs
* Painted safety rails
* Directional lighting
* Blackened metal wheels
* Scale Speed™ motor
* Factory-installed AccuMate® magnetic knuckle couplers
* Atlas Master® Gold version features ESU LokSound Decoder
* For the first time ever, the Atlas Master® Silver version is Sound Ready and equipped with speaker for easy conversion to DCC sound
DCC & ESU LokSound Operation Features:
* Supports all DCC-programming modes
* DCC includes RailCom and RailComPlus, with 14, 28 or 128 speed steps and with 2-digit and 4-digit addressing.
* Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
* A total of 6 DCC function outputs are available, and all can be function mapped (disable, brightness, light effects) individually
* Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
* Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
* There are up to 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
* Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes "on the fly" are provided for true realism.
* Equipped with ESU's Exclusive "Full Throttle" features for ultimate realism in prototype running.