Atlas 10003995 HO scale HH600/660 GOLD SOUTHERN PACIFIC LINES #1002
The road number may not be reflected in the pictures
• Early Blunt truck with separate brake cylinders, molded coil spring detail (optional) and metal truck chains
• Separately-applied metal grab irons and lift rings
• Separately-applied fine scale handrails and stanchions, coupler cut lever and piping
• Directional lighting with golden-white LEDs
• Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
• NMRA 8-pin plug for DCC
Atlas Master™ Series Silver Additional Features:
• NMRA 8-pin plug for DCC (Decoder-ready)
Silver Sound Ready™
Atlas Silver Sound Ready models are equipped with a speaker for easy conversion to sound with the addition of a decoder.
If you need assistance with the upgrade of a Sound Ready model, please contact Atlas Customer Service at 908-687-0880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sound Features for Gold Series:
• Supports all DCC-programming modes
• Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
• Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices
Sound Functionality Features:
• Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
• There are 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
• Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes ”on the fly” are provided for true realism.