The work horse of the steel industry, the gondola is basically a flat car with sides, allowing more and different types of loads to be transported. The gondola dates to about 1830 and was first used on early railways and tramways to move coal.
Atlas 20004073 Trainman HO scale Evans 52' Gondola Indiana Harbor Belt coil Loading #51068
- True scale dimensions with accurate details
- Weighted, detailed underframes
- Equipped with AccuMate® Knuckle Couplers
- Trucks equipped with free-rolling metal wheels
- Accurate painting and lettering
- ITEM:20004073 / IHB #51068
We Also Recommend
Tyco HO scale vintage lot of 5 - Box & Flat Car, Loader Crane, Boom Tender, Cattle Car - See pictures!