- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- International Orders
- Sales Tax
- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping is determined by weight vs destination. We use all USPS shipping options available to us for domestic. Shipping and handling charges of $1.25 for domestic and $1.50 for international apply. See more under "Ordering" for handling time
International Shipping: Due to substantial international shipping rate increases made in effect on 01/27/2013 by USPS Victory Models have eliminated flat service fee option and our items are now on a calculated rate pricing (weight vs destination). We will verify the weight of the package and refund or bill for necessary adjustments specially on books or very heavy items that tend to require extra packaging material to prevent damage. We'll gladly send the shipping cost estimate before you make the purchase, just send us a message with item(s) you are interested in and country. Restricted countries will be shipped via a trackable option only.
First Class International Airmail has no tracking and delivery may take up to 4 weeks or longer in some cases. If you wish to track your item, you may request for Priority mail shipping and fee will be adjusted. We reserve the right to apply Priority Mail with tracking to countries with poor postal service.For our customers overseas we will use First Class International Package Service or Priority International Services. An on-line purchase is consider a dutiable item and First Class International Large Envelope is not acceptable. First Class option services are NOT trackable, proof of mailing is the only receipt we have. You will receive a separate shipping receipt from the USPS servers for US orders. We are working to link the ordering system directly to the various shipping company websites so in the future you'll be able to track your order thru the website. Please note, on some international orders we may have to adjust your shipping cost. This usually happens when a few books (weight) are ordered and we will notify you first and await your approval for the adjustment before processing your order.
Buyers are responsible for import duties, taxes, and additional fees that may apply to this transaction by their country. Please consult with your country's Customs department for details on these fees prior to buying. We are prohibited to mark merchandise below value or mark items as "gifts"
Finally, as most of you are now aware, all international orders must go air mail and any over 4 pounds in weight must go Priority Mail. Again, we will contact you beforehand to "ok" the order.
- Privacy & Security
The security of your personal information and payment information is of paramount importance, not only to you but to us. We have implemented the highest level of security currently available for commerce type transactions. When you submit your credit card it is protected by 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer), this way your card information cannot be used even if it is intercepted while being transmitted. The intercepting party would get only encrypted (would appear as "garbage") characters.
Victorymodels.com is dedicated to protecting your online privacy. We believe consumers have the right to know what information is being collected about them and how it will be used. Please review our Privacy Statement in detail.
- Returns & Replacements
- We will accept returns, however, you have to first clear the return with us, drop us an e-mail, and more often than not we will be able to come to a satisfactory solution for all parties. Note that any return request must be filed within 30 days of purchase. Please don't come to us four months later after you've found out from the latest review that the seat in the set you've purchased has the wrong kind of buckles for the subject you're building.
Also note that before you return a resin product due to faulty casting or broken parts, you should attempt to contact us for replacements. Most of our suppliers have VERY generous replacement policies and will usually ship replacement parts (sometime more than you'll need) directly to you no questions asked, most of the time without even asking for you to return the defective part. Simply let us know your issue and we will pass it along to our supplier and begin to work on getting the replacements you need.
- We have done away with the weekly batch shipping and moved to next business day shipping. This helps us clear the queue on our end and gets your items to you faster. We've been testing this over the last 4-6 weeks and are hovering around 95% next day shipping with 100% of orders shipped within 2 business days. The only time this doesn't hold true is if something is ordered that is out of stock. This only seems to happen after we attend a show and a product is marked down incorrectly. However, if you're concerned about the delinquency of your order, please don't hesitate to contact us, that's what we're here for. Besides, inquiring about the delinquency of the arrival of your order is the surest way for it to arrive the next day (seems like it's one of those corrolaries to Murphy's law). Check "Who We Are" below, as that should give you some insight as to how we do business.
The site works pretty much like any shopping cart oriented website. You add items to your cart, and then when ready you proceed to checkout where you will be asked for shipping and payment information. When completed your order will be processed and we will be notified to pull and ship the order. You can find items using several options. First, we have the drop down menus at the top based on category (ie: Aircraft) and then further refinements that allow you to drill down and find what you're looking for. You may also search via the Manufacturer drop down at the top of the homepage. If you're looking for New Ware kits, simply go to Manufacturers and then select the New Ware page. We've also included a powerful search engine to make more refined searches. It's conveniently located right below the Victory Models logo. Just type in a query and have a go! Once you've found items you're interested in, there are several tools built into our site to help you on your shopping mission. First of all we've loaded our entire inventory to this site, however only the items that are in-stock and available for purchase will show-up. Once an item is restocked it will appear again on the site. 1.Add to Cart: This adds the item to your current order (your shopping cart) for your current shopping session. Review at anytime by selecting the My Cart button and you can either continue to shop or checkout. If you are having problems, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact us. We're accustomed to providing personalized customer service. Those of you that have been doing business with us for some time are used to that though! E-mail links are provided in the Contact section, so you should never have a hard time finding our e-mail address. Many of you have requested images be made available, especially of decals. We're going to be working very hard over the coming months to include images of as many products as possible. As they become available, they will replace the greyed out label with a thumbnail of the product. This will be a link to a larger image so you can have a good look at what you're buying. All we ask is for your patience as it's a long process to scan and photograph everything! Of couse, the images are for the strict use of VictoryModels.com, if you have any interest in using them for any purpose personal or commercial, you must contact us with a written request.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All prices listed are in $US. We accept credit card and debit card payments and now PayPal. Please make sure your PayPal address matches your shipping address. This is for the protection of both the buyer and seller.
How to Pay: When you are finished browsing the site and adding items to your cart, Checkout from the top of the page; or you may select My Cart. This will take you to a summary view of what you've added to your shopping cart. At this point you can either continue to shop, add the items to your "wish list" (or saved order) or check out. These are the three buttons at the bottom of your listing on the current order page.
Once you're finished shopping and have selected Checkout, you will be walked thru the checkout process by the site. The first thing it will ask you to do is to enter your e-mail address and password. If you've been to the site before and have entered your billing and shipping information, entering these two items will automatically populate the rest of the screen. If you are a first time customer, enter these values and remember your password as it will be the key to accessing your account in the future (don't worry there are always facilities to retrieve your password).
When you are finished loging in/entering your information, you will proceed thru the checkout process and finish up with your payment options.
Credit Card/PayPal: This is the most straight forward option. Upon selecting Continue Checkout, the system will ask you to enter your card information or PayPal account information, this is all being performed on our 128 bit secured server. Verify that your shipping and billing information is correct and then enter your credit card information: type of card, card number, expiration date and the name, exactly as it appears on your card. Once entered, select Checkout. The system will now authorize your card. Once card authorization is complete, you will be presented with your confimation page confirming your order. This is your receipt, use the print button to print an invoice for your records. You will also receive e-mail notification of your order.
Phone/Fax (Checks & Money Orders): We also accept payment by regular check and/or money order. This type of payment must be processed manually. Just send us a contact phone number to our email inbox and we'll give you a call to process your order.
Once payment by check is received, we will wait for the check to clear the bank, and then will ship your order as soon as possible. If payment is via credit card, we'll ship your order as soon as we verify the card.
- Kyle, TX 78640
- International Orders (also see above under "Shipping & Delivery")
- PLEASE COMPLETE THE SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS FIELD WITH YOUR COMPLETE MAILING ADDRESS. SOMETIMES THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ROOM IN THE ADDRESS SECTION AND WE NEED THE ENTIRE ADDRESS.
For customers outside the US, we use US Postal Air Mail services only and it is NOT trackable. Our shipping calculator is a weight vs destination system. Also, postal regulations restrict any order in excess of 4 pounds to be shipped via Priority Mail International option only. This can be rather expensive and we will email you with the new shipping cost and await your approval prior to processing your order.
- Sales Tax
- 8.25% Sales tax is charged for the entire orders (including shipping) delivered within the state of Texas. All other orders are not subject to sales tax.